Saturday, February 7, 2015

Red joins the wolves

In our text rehearsal yesterday Cristal, who is playing Red, had on this cute little almost bow tie, with a long sleeved white shirt and a vest.  It was an almost androgynous look, female/male.  I would like to see the Wolves in black jeans, red sleeveless tees, and/or maybe vests, and little black almost bow ties (I can get Cristal to show what it looked like).  As the piece progresses, Red is more and more at comfort in the woods, with the wolves.  As this happens, I would like to see her transform.  Add a bow tie. Perhaps a vest.
And then I got this text from a friend with a photo of her daughter and the message, "Elisa's outfit that she picked out today made me think of you. Little Red Riding Hood dons her wolf costume."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.